Ooooh la la! You’re someone who turns every place you walk into a fashion runway.
We’re searching for shopaholics to show off their favorite dresses, sparkling jewelry, designer shoes and handbags for a chance to win a professional fashion photo shoot or a $100 Visa gift card.
Let’s face it: More than half the fun of clothes shopping is trying everything on again when you get home and sharing your new looks with your friends.
So open up your closet and let the modeling sessions begin!
PONGR’S “FASHION PLATE” CONTEST PRIZES
First Prize: Professional fashion photography shoot* in your city or town, including prints and digital files for your modeling portfolio or just to share with your Facebook friends!
Second Prize: $100 Visa Gift Card for that next gorgeous dress!
Third Prize: Ten winners will receive one-year subscriptions to the fashion magazine of their choice. Choose from Cosmopolitan, Elle, Vogue, Marie Claire, Glamour, Allure, Redbook, Seventeen, Harper’s Bazaar, Lucky, InStyle, Jane, or W.
All winners will receive “Certified Fashion Plate” award certificates suitable for framing.
(*Note: It is our preference to hire a fashion photographer based in your area. Depending on the location of the winner, some additional travel may be required.)
HOW TO PLAY
1. Try on your favorite outfit or fashion accessories.
2. Pull out your camera phone or traditional camera and pose like a supermodel.
3. Email or picture-text your photos to (brand)@pongr.com (i.e. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. In order for a picture to count, a person must be modeling each fashion item. You need not be in every photo. Including poses from friends and family or group poses is encouraged. Each item can be counted only once.
5. Full-body or facial shots are not required in every submission. If you want to take pictures of earrings, for example, close-ups of the ear are acceptable.
6. Winners will be determined by the total number of pictures submitted PLUS the total number of different brands.
7. Any recognizable fashion brand is acceptable including perfume, cosmetics, nail polish, etc.
8. Pongr reserves the right to delete any photos deemed inappropriate.
9. Contest begins on Wednesday, March 16 and concludes at midnight on Friday, April 15.
By the way, we’d like to stress that Pongr’s “Fashion Plate” Contest is in no way, shape or form a professional modeling contest. It’s for people who love fashion (guys are welcomed, too). Even if you have absolutely no modeling ambitions, it’s still a blast to pretend for a few hours. If you’re doing this for the mobile marketing practice, we’re OK with that too. Pongr may be using its image recognition and visual search technology to help genuine fashionista players score more Pongr Bucks in the game.
So start shopping and start snapping… Our runway awaits you!